Powered by Blogger.






Friday, August 14, 2009

Glitter Girls

    Natasha Khan from Bat For Lashes
    Kate Moss
    Drew Barrymore
    Lily Allen
    So is it just me or are you sensing a new trend from these fashionistas?
    Is face paint the new black?
    I'm really loving this micro trend
    (as Elle UK would call it, Ha Ha!)
    I don't think there is anything more fun than wearing face paint
    I adore lily's purple/pink glitter
    and Natasha's rainbow is just perfect,right?
    I mean i get that this isn't for every day wear
    But I'm def. gonna try it out when the appropriate occasion arises
    What about you will you be joining La Moss
    In Team Face Paint?
    Oh and I want to say a MASSIVE thanks to the wonderful blog Lulu Letty and the Fab Peluxe
    For both giving me awards for the blog!
    I really, really appreciate it!
    So for one of the awards I've to tell you 10 random fact's about myself-
    I always struggle with theses but here goes-
    1. This is currently one of my fave websites it just always makes me smile!
    2. I used to think unicorns were real- No joke! Nobody ever told me they weren't so I just assumed they were some strange from of a horse- you can see my logic, right?
    3. I adore dance movies, I could genuinely watch one everyday, I think center stage has got to be my fave, yesterday i just watched the follow up to it-Turn it up, Loved it!
    4. I make and sell hand-made greeting cards- Want one-Go here!
    5. Last year When I had my final year school social (Scottish version of a prom, but not as good) I randomly met Liza Minnelli, very random long story!
    6. Currently at this exact moment in time my favourite band is Frightened Rabbit, please check them out if you haven't already! awesomeness in a band!
    7. I really want to see the movie bandslam I know it looks kinda bad but I just can't help myself watching feel good movies about nothing!
    8. I'm a part time vegetarian, excluding holidays such a Christmas and Easter! Everyone has got to eat turkey on Christmas day right?
    9. I'm currently addicted to watching the TV show Heartland, It's very random but i love it, i think it might be a Canadian show, but it's really making me want to live on a horse ranch- a big deal considering i don't even like horses!
    10. My favourite drink in Starbucks is Summer- Mango and Passion fruit juice drink Winter- Hot chocolate with creme!
    I've to pass this award onto 5 blogs
    This was really difficult as there is so many amazing blogs I love
    But The award goes to-
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/08/glitter-girls.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers