Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, August 25, 2009

LOVE Magazine

    Images TFS
    Coco Summer in the second issue of LOVE magazine
    I really loved these photo's
    The new issue of LOVE is out today
    And I 'm def. going to buy this one
    I refused to buy the first one
    But I think the 2Nd one looks like it has progressed into a better mag
    I'll let you know what I think when I get it!
    Have any of you read it yet
    Do you like it or do you think it is just another magazine trying to do something different but not managing to pull it off?
    Views?

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/08/love-magazine.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers