Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, August 12, 2009

We are not what you think we are, We are Golden

    All images from de*nada
    Is this not like the most beautiful lookbook?
    This is the new a/w collection from the
    emerging accessories line De*Nada
    All the pieces just look so luxurious
    and pretty
    I'm already starting to think about my fall/winter wardrobe and
    I could so see some of these pieces there!
    The blue hat and gloves in the first photo are just too awesome
    Oh and don't get me started on the snood/scarfs-Amazing!
    So if you wanna check out the loveliness for yourself head on over here!








    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/08/we-are-not-what-you-think-we-are-we-are.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers