Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, July 30, 2009

I Heart You Mr Steven Alan

    Images from Refinery29
    Steven Alan Fall 09
    Oh my!
    I can not express my love for this collection enough
    Seriously i need my fall wardrobe to look like this
    It looks like it just fell out of a gossip girl episode
    The first three outfits are my favourites
    How beyond amazing is that man-style sweater?
    Awesome!
    I have just checked the prices for this collection and
    It's fair to say i would have to win the lottery to even buy the hat
    so if your reading this fabulous Mr. Alan how about
    sending me over some goodies,ha ha
    OK, so it's nice to dream, right?

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/07/i-heart-you-mr-steven-alan.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers