Powered by Blogger.






Friday, August 21, 2009

Pixie Lott Style


    Images from TFS
    So, if you don't know her already this is the new singer Pixie Lott
    She has released a few singles in the UK already and is making quite an impression
    I've got to say I'm loving her music
    It's just really fun pop
    But I am kinda loving music just now that you can sing-a-long and dance to!
    Aside from the music
    I really like her style
    It's young and fun but with a kinda 60's bohemian vibe to it
    I like the way she doesn't seem to take it too serious but still looks stylish
    Also she makes me want my blonde hair back because hers look so pretty!
    So what do you think?
    Is she a new style setter/icon?
    Oh and I'll leave you with a really beautiful cover she did of Kings Of Leon's
    Use Somebody-Enjoy!

















    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/08/pixie-lott-style.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers