Powered by Blogger.






Monday, August 10, 2009

Life in plastic, It's Fantastic

    Images from ASOS.COM
    I feel like I'm regressing back to my childhood
    What with my post yesterday about Disney and today's about Barbie!
    I was always team barbie when I was little
    I never crossed over to the dark side of Team Sindy!
    So when I heard that Paul's Boutique had done a collaboration to celebrate Barbie's 50Th Birthday
    I knew I had to check it out!
    I know these won't be to every ones taste but
    I 've got to say I'm kinda loving a couple of these
    On-The-Right-Side-Of-Trashy bags
    I think the zebra one and the last pink one are really cute!
    And I'm loving the whole Barbie theme.
    What do yous think?
    Hot or Not?










    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/08/life-in-plastic-it-fantastic.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers