Powered by Blogger.






Monday, August 31, 2009

Inspiration....

    Photography from Dan Martensen and Anna Wolf

    So my inspiration lately has been coming from these pictures

    Two of my favourite photographers

    I think each one of these pictures is a story in it's own right

    I always like doing just random inspiration posts from time to time, as I think sometimes the things that inspire me fashion wise normally have nothing to do with fashion at all!

    So, what's inspiring you lately?

    Oh and do you like the pictures being bigger?

    I hope everyone can see then ok and they aren't all over the place!

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/08/inspiration.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers