Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Teepay



    Images from Teepay.com
    So some of you may have heard of this website already
    It's called Teepay
    The basic idea is you come up with a design for a t-shirt
    submit the design to the site
    They then place it on the site and allow people to order it
    If you get 30 orders within 14 days
    Your design gets printed on there 100%cotton t-shirts and sold
    You get to keep the rights to your design and also get 10% profit of each Tee sold!
    I think this is such a genius idea!
    I've picked some of my fave designs that are currently being sold on the site
    I love the fact that they are so individual
    And there is much more quirky and amazingly random designs than you would get on a normal t-shirt website!
    I am def. going to submit a couple of designs
    I just think it is so fun
    And also a great way of finding some really cool artwork/designs too!
    Check it out here!
    So will you be buying or designing?




    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/08/teepay.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers