Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, August 13, 2009

Henry Holland for Pretty Polly




    Images from MyTights
    I am a massive tights fan
    Maybe it's just because of where I live
    (It's never actually warm enough to leave the house without tights on)
    But I always love finding new quirky tights to add to my collection
    And these Henry Holland for Pretty Polly tights are perfect
    I love the colour chart ones from his collection in the 3rd pic
    And I'm totally loving the 2nd pic ones too
    I'd saw a pic of pixie geldof wearing these a little while ago and i loved them as soon as i saw them!
    They are a total bargain at just £10
    You can buy them from here
    What do you think?
    Will you be buying a pair?
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/08/henry-holland-for-pretty-polly.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers