Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Tell Me Your Sewing Skill Level!


    Today I would like to hear about your sewing skill levels! Are you a brand new beginner that just started to sew or do you have some sort of experience?
    Handmaking clothes is on the rise and we discussed this a while ago and I have received great input from you all. We talked about if it's really that money saving to make your own clothes or if it's a hobby that can go bananas with all those yummy fabric prints out there?
    With the vacation season right infront our doors, will you have time to sew this Summer? Or will you put your sewing machine far out of sight until school starts again?
    Let me know your thoughts by voting on my poll underneath my banner and leave me a comment underneath this post to join into this discussion!
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/06/tell-me-your-sewing-skill-level.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers