Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Otis & Maclain













    This is some of the pieces from the Otis & Maclain new collection
    I wrote a post about their last collection a while ago
    i thought that one was great but honestly i am in love with this new one
    The minute i saw the lookbook i was like' wow'
    It's really perfect for my style
    It's just so simple but with a really chic edge to it
    I think as well, it's sometimes underestimated how hard it actually is to make
    simpler day clothes
    and i think Otis & Maclain are totally leading in this area
    Their clothes are just really perfect for achieving that effortless daytime look
    I genuinely think every piece is just so pretty
    But my favourites are def the 4th one
    I could totally see this looking beautiful with a pair of indigo skinny jeans
    And the 9th one down is just the most perfect looking dress
    Definitely my favourite summer dress I've seen yet!
    You should check out their website if you haven't already
    I just can't seem to find out where sells it in the UK
    Hopefully somewhere starts to stock it soon!
    Fingers crossed!
    P.S some of you may have noticed i have added a new magazine under 'The Magazines I Have Written For' at the side of my blog
    I was a contributor on the latest issue of Dujour magazine
    I did an interview with the people behind Tsi~La
    You should check it out if you get a chance!

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/06/otis-maclain.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers