Powered by Blogger.






Friday, June 4, 2010

Pattern Testers Wanted!

    This request has been filled!

    It looks like I am all done with writing this tutorial and hope that the sizing chart fits. So, I would love to have this tested for me!

    Here are the "rules:
    • follow my blog
    • post a comment underneath this post with the size you are making including your email!
    • have results back within one week! (if for some reason something comes up which makes you being delayed please let me know ahead of time!)
    • must supply a picture of finished romper

    I would need one tester for the following sizes:

    • preemie
    • 0-3m
    • 6-9m
    • 12-18m
    • 2t
    • 3t
    • 4t

    You will be able to use this tutorial for your business!

    Thank you in advance! Can't wait! :)

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/06/pattern-testers-wanted.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers