Powered by Blogger.






Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day! - A Dedicated Post For My Dad


    This is my DAD! He is 81 years old, healthy and the best Dad that anyone could wish for!


    Today, on Father's Day I am dedicating this post for him! Unfortunately he lives far away but I am looking forward to him visiting us in a few months!
    He has always been there for his children! He always made sure we had everything we needed!
    I thank him for the crafting skills he passed down to me! He is the one that gave me this wonderful gene of always wanting to create and craft!
    He was and still is the hardest worker I know! He never sits still, always doing something.
    He still fixes cars, the house, appliances, walks his dog and he still goes to work on the weekends!
    He is one amazing man that so many other men can only take advise and learn from!
    He loved his job as a tour guide manager! Even with 81 he just traveled to France with almost 50 people in tow! He knows his way around in many cities and states! He knows history like a professor!
    What a remarkable man my Dad is!
    I love you, Dad!
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/06/happy-father-day-dedicated-post-for-my.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers