Powered by Blogger.






Friday, June 11, 2010

Everyone wants to be in the Band Of Outsiders












    Some pictures from the new Boy collection from Band Of Outsiders
    I love how these look like proper Polaroids and are all kinda fuzzy and un-focused
    I get sort of all geeked out with this label as i just find all their collections so beautiful
    Preppy-chic, is how i would describe it
    I am more than in love with the double breasted cream blazer
    and the navy blazer-dress
    I love the mens line they do too
    It just always reminds me of Seth Cohen from the OC, which can never be a bad thing
    These are just such pretty summer pictures
    Also i have to confess i also posted these not only because i am a massive fan of Band Of Outsiders but because i have such a fan-girl crush on Dave Franco who is also in these pictures modelling the clothes
    He is James Franco's little brother
    Basically as pretty as James but with even better bone structure,hehe!


    Hope you have all had a great day
    My day was filled with a relaxing morning getting Acupuncture (To get rid of my cold) and then looking round some beautiful boutique shops for furniture for my new room that I'm currently starting to decorate
    I am getting really in to it, creating moodboards and everything
    It's the first time i have ever done a whole room myself so it's been really exciting
    I have given it a colour scheme theme too-
    'Vintage Candfloss'
    I didn't realise how much fun looking for furniture/wallpaper/other bedroom bits and bobs was
    I will do a post when i have it all decorated for you all to see!
    Enjoy!

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/06/everyone-wants-to-be-in-band-of.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers