Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Ruby Ruby Ruby Ruby....

















    S/S 2010 Collection from Ruby
    I haven't posted about a designers collection in a little while because there hasn't been one where i have loved every single piece
    I know a lot of blogs post about a lot of designers and critique what they like and what they don't,
    But to be honest, i only like posting about designers and collections that i really really love that if i had a million pounds i would buy up the whole thing
    I don't feel like i or anyone else is in the position to say really negative things about someones designs just because the wouldn't personally wear them.
    Don't get me wrong i think its great when bloggers give you a really honest review of a piece or a collection, and i know there are amazing bloggers out there who can do that without being nasty
    and i love reading their blogs!
    But i just feel like i have always wanted my blog to reflect my style and taste and i want it to be a place where you can come and look at beautiful things
    Maybe you won't always like them or be able to afford them but i hope that you get, why i like them and put them on my blog
    I just wanted to explain why when i post a collection or whatever and I'm like 'oh i love this or that'
    That it's not that i love every random designer out there its just that i don't post the things that i think are personally not my style/taste or that i think is unattractive!
    Ok. explanation over!


    This is the new collection from the label Ruby
    I have been a fan of  their collections for a while but i don't think i have ever posted about them on here yet.
    You know that feeling you get when you see a collection and you just go 'ah... perfect'
    Like you see you own style in the clothes and even the styling
    Well that's what i saw when i seen this
    I genuinely would wear every piece
    It is just beautiful yet still simple
    Every piece complements each other
    I got so excited when i saw the gold top in the 12th picture down, i had wanted one from Topshop that they had a few seasons ago but i had missed out on.
    I really can't decide what look is my favourite still,
    I really love the 8th and 13th ones though
    They are both Perfect for a summer day but still a bit more unique than wearing a simple summers dress
    I am going to stop babbling on about it now though because i think i could talk about my love for it all day!
    Let me what you think and what are your favourite looks
    You can check out their site here too


    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/06/ruby-ruby-ruby-ruby.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers