Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, June 17, 2010

Lime Crime





    These images are from Lime Crime make-up
    I first heard about this make up brand a little while ago but totally forgot about it until i saw the post a few days ago on the fabulous blog Nice and Shiny (BTW if you haven't already checked this blog out it really is great and she has just opened up a really beautiful shop, she's super talented)

    So i went to finally have a look at their site
    It is just perfect!
    Bright, bold and beautiful is how i would describe it
    Anyone who reads this blog will know that i am a fan of Unicorns and the fact that this make up comes with sparkly Unicorn packaging is just the icing on the cake for me!
    With reasonably prices and great colours
    I definitely want to get my hands on some of these products
    These are my favourites-











    So super pretty!
    Check out the website here for more loveliness!
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/06/lime-crime.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers