Powered by Blogger.






Sunday, June 6, 2010

Black + White





    Scrabble initial ring from Rock 'n' Rose, Heart ring from Me and Zena, Necklace from Dogeared, T-shirt from Zara
    Just wanted to take some pictures to show you the new ring that I bought
    A few post's ago I wrote about the awesome site Rock 'n' Rose
    Well, i treated myself to one of their famous Scrabble rings
    I was super happy with it when it arrived it's even better in real life
    I've been wearing it with my other fave ring from 'Me and Zena'  which i got for my birthday
    I will definitely be ordering more soon from Rock 'n' Rose as their site is jammed packed with loveliness
    Check it out here
    And check out the fabulous Me and Zena here too

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/06/black-white.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers