Powered by Blogger.






Friday, June 4, 2010

Instyle UK 2010











    Kaya Scodelario
    From the awesome Instyle UK July issue 2010
    I love this editorial
    I think the styling is just so beautiful
    They have managed to make the whole underwear as outerwear trend look delicate and classy and really subtle
    I think Kaya looks stunning too
    I have always been a fan of hers since the early Skins days
    I've  always thought she was a really talented actress
    I think it will be interesting to see what she does next as now she has officially finished skins
    I think her style is really individual too
    I personally think that she could go down the whole Emma Watson route and pair up with a designer
     i think she would be great for Marc Jacobs or Miu Miu 
    She's got that quirky, willowy thing going on that they love for their campaigns
    I think she definitely will be a new Fashion Girl this year
    What do you guys think?
    Are you a fan of Kaya and her style? 

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/06/instyle-uk-2010.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers