Powered by Blogger.






Friday, June 25, 2010

Fashion Gir l- Charlotte Kemp Muhl









    Issue 87 From Oystermag
    Charlotte Kemp Muhl

    This styling just adds to my love for all things Americana
    I think Charlotte looks so effortless in these photos
    Her hair is just beautiful
    It is actually really refreshing to see a model without long flowing waves of hair dyed forty-five different colours (don't get me wrong i love that look too but a change is always welcome)
    I definitely need some more stars and stripes in my wardrobe, Asap!
    P.S check out Oyster mag here, it is super awesome!

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/06/fashion-gir-l-charlotte-kemp-muhl.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers