Powered by Blogger.






Saturday, June 19, 2010

Music..

    It is such beautiful weather where i am
    I hope that summer has officially started where you are too
    And if it's not summer time where you are i hope this cheers you up and makes you think of
    sunshine and equally as lovely things!
    I thought i would make up a playlist of some of the songs i have been listening to in the sunshine
    It is a pretty random collection to say the least
    Some i love because they are awesome and some just because they are cheesy pop songs that are great to sing along to!
    But I have picked them all  because they make me think of summer!
    I hope you enjoy them
    Let me know what you think and what is on your summer playlists?
    So sit back and press play!




    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/06/music.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers