Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Isabel Lucas








                                                                       Pictures from TFS
    I was feeling like this blog was needing some Isabel Lucas style inspiration
    So I found some candids of her from the past few weeks
    Hope you love her style as much as me
    Also i have serious hair envy with her
    But considering that these photos were all taken kinda recently how many different hairstyles can this girl have!
    I think  my fave look of hers is the last one
    Super pretty!

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/06/isabel-lucas.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers