Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, May 27, 2010

It's a nice day for a white wedding....












    I have found the most beautiful website for photography and i couldn't help but post some of the pictures here
    I don't know about you when but when i think of wedding photography, i think cheesy, tacky and kinda forced and fake
    So when i came across this Wedding website i couldn't believe my eyes
    Beautiful upon beautiful photographs of real peoples weddings
    They are more like editorials from a fashion magazine than tacky wedding photography
    I am actually in love with some of these weddings, they all look really personal and low key
    Which is what i would want when i get married ( i am taking waaaaaay into the future here)
    This set of pictures caught my eye the most
    It's of a couple called Dan and Emily
    The wedding took place on Dan’s family farm in Virginia
    I just think it looks so simple and sweet but Emily looks stunning and her Oscar De La Renta dress it's just beyond ah-mazing!
    Let me know what you think and i wanna know what your dream wedding would be like or are you already married and  had the most perfect day?
    Fill Me In!
    Oh and check out the website here
    P.S Congrats to Phoebe from Peluxe blog for winning the goodies from my blog giveaway!
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/05/it-nice-day-for-white-wedding.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers