Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Little beauties!



    My summer must-haves so far -
    1.  Rock 'N Rose are my favourite online accessory store who I've posted about so many times
    And again they have the nicest things in for summer
    I am more than in love with these rings, so beautiful i would totally pile them on - £18

    2.  Again another Rock 'N Rose pick.  I am such a fan of this headband and have been wanting it for such a long time and I've never gotten around to getting it and recently i have seen Pixie Lott wearing it when she is out and about and it looks even better on! - £18

    3.  Oh my, how pretty are these!
    Love them
    The only thing is you can only buy them on the Topshop website where my size has sold out or on Oxford street where i don't live near, so hopefully they get a new load on the website soon, fingers crossed!- £32

    Let me know what you think and what are your summer must-haves so far?

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/05/little-beauties.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers