Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Added Sections To Skinny Flared Pants Tutorial


    Since I am well aware that the weather is getting warmer LOL and I received several requests to add a section on how to make capris and add ruffles to my existing tutorial for SKINNY FLARED PANTS......it is now happening!

    Just finished adding those couple of sections to make those adorable skinny pants into capris and add ruffles!

    For the outfit below I used the following tutorials:
    • easy breezy shirred tops/dresses
    • straps & sleeves tutorial addition (available through my blog for $5.00)
    • skinny flared pants (on sale for $5.00 on etsy)

    Capris are made with opposite fabric prints to create this cute look! How do you like it?



    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/05/added-sections-to-skinny-flared-pants.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers