Powered by Blogger.






Monday, May 17, 2010

Old School

    Follow my blog with bloglovin





    Actress Bonnie Wright Photograpghed by Jessie Craig For Dirrty Glam Magazine 2010
    I can't believe this is Ginny Weasley from Harry Potter she looks so grown up!
    I love these pictures, i think she looks like a old Hollywood movie star
    Really sophisticated and chic
    I think Emma Watson should watch her back
    There is a new Harry Potter style star on the scene!
    What do you guys think, are you a fan of Bonnie's style?
    P.S i have totally hair envy with her too!

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/05/old-school.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers