Powered by Blogger.






Sunday, May 16, 2010

Feature - Seamology, Not Your Mama's Fabric Shop!


    I am super excited to introduce you to a fantastic fabric etsy shop called SEAMOLOGY - not your mama's fabric shop. Brandi and Patricia established their shop in September, 2009 in the deep south as they name their location you will find wonderful and definitely not your everyday fabric prints!
    Take a look, here a few selections:



    Heather Ross Bike on White from the Lightning Bugs and Other Mysteries fabric line (OOP)






    Moda Tweet Tweet by Keiki



    Michael Miller Peace Group


    Michael Miller Fifties Kitchen, Bite Me, Hedgehogs and coordinating Dumb Dots

    Now that's a great variety right here! Stop by SEAMOLOGY to see what tickles your fancy!
    Follow them on twitter to see what's coming! I know I will stop by regularly since I am a fabric addict:)
    disclosure: this feature is part of the $10/month ad special (normally $20). If you like to be featured or advertise contact me through the message box on the bottom of my blog.


    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/05/feature-seamology-not-your-mama-fabric.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers