Powered by Blogger.






Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day



    Happy Mother's Day for all who's Mom is in heaven like mine!

    Mom,
    I miss you so much. I miss your laugh, your smile and your touch. You always brightened my days with all the smiles you sent my way.
    I need you as my angel to always be at my side. I need you as my angel to give me peace of mind.
    I like to think your near to me to know that you are there.
    Even though I can not see you, I feel that you are near. Please do not forget me Mom, for you are always in my heart, my thoughts and prayers. I love you. Happy Mother's Day
    Love, Denise
    words and image are credit to virtual memories
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/05/happy-mother-day.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers