Powered by Blogger.






Monday, May 10, 2010

ASOS BLACK










     This is some of the pieces from the ASOS BLACK Spring/Summer collection 2010
    I am such a massive fan of ASOS, i think half of my wardrobe is from there
    And my fave part of the site is actually ASOS's own ranges
    I think that you get a lot for your money and they are really trend lead
    I loved the last ASOS BLACK collection last year and this one is just as good in my opinion
    It is aesthetically the polar opposite, colour and fabric wise
    This one is so light and summery whereas the last was really dark and quite Gothic lead
    This collection is called " The Looking Glass"
    And you can see why
    Obviously a reference to Alice and her Wonderland
    The pieces are whimsical and full of frothy dreamy colours
    I am head over heels for the dress that the model is wearing in the 3rd picture
    I can just see it with some nude heels and some elaborate costume jewellery for a summer party
    I am also loving the Little playsuit with the furry shoulder in the 6th picture
    It's not something i would usually go for but i think the shoulder detail really makes it stand out
    This collection gets released This Friday on ASOS
    And the second drop of it is on the 4th of June
    I can't wait to see all the other lovely pieces and get my hands on some of them
    What do you think?
    Are you a fan of ASOS BLACK and of this collection?
    And what pieces of loveliness will you be buying?
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/05/asos-black.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers