Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, May 6, 2010

“Don’t try to be different. Just be good. To be good is different enough.”













    Pictures from Various Tumblrs, google, Nylon, Terry's Diary, Clothes from Ruby's Lookbook, Let me know if i haven't credited you and i will!

    I had such a great Birthday
    Thank you for all your Birthday Wishes
    I will do a post soon with all my lovely presents!
    I thought i would do an inspiration post to make up for my blogging absence

    -I watched (500) Days of Summer hence the song and the picture of the beautiful Joseph Gordon-Levitt
    -I Looove this song and think Ellie's cover is just stunning, check out the rest of her music if you haven't already!
    -I want everything Zippora has got on in those picture from the line Ruby, super pretty!
    -Need Jen's Book
    -And i basically want to be the girl in the fourth picture down, have you ever seen such coolness!
    Be Inspired!

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/05/dont-try-to-be-different-just-be-good.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers