Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, May 13, 2010

Prepster







    Cardigan from Uniqlo, Tee from Zara, Chino's from Zara, Shoes from ASOS
    Ring from Me and Zena, Earrings from Topshop

    I have been looking for the perfect pair of Chino's for seriously, like 2 years and finally i found them in Zara
    I also got this top it is super baggy but it is such a lovely lightweight materiel and i love the colour
    I think navy might actually be becoming my fave colour, it just seems to go with everything
    The cardigan and ring were birthday gifts from one of my sisters
    I posted about this ring from Me and Zena and few posts ago
    and i was so happy when  my sister got me it
    I think it's super cute with the little lightning bolt through it
    You should check out there site if you have already
    Such cute, quirky jewellery
    Hope you are all having a fun Thursday!
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/05/prepster.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers