Powered by Blogger.






Friday, May 21, 2010

Feature - DayZsews4kids Boutique


    Please help me welcome a new sponsor today! DAYZSEWS4KIDS is an etsy boutique that offers wonderful little things and clothing!

    Take a look at how gorgeous Angela presents her pillowcase dresses!

    Personalized and monogrammed sets perfect for any baby shower!


    This adorable monkey dress is my favorite!!! Check out her shop, you'll be sure to find something special for your little girl!


    disclosure: this feature is part of my May special for $10/month. If you like to be featured and advertise with us contact me through the message box on the bottom of my blog.


    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/05/feature-dayzsews4kids-boutique.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers