Powered by Blogger.






Monday, February 15, 2010
    “ When the rain falls you just let it fall and you grin like a madman and you dance with it, because if you can make yourself happy in the rain then you’re doing pretty alright in life" Nick & Norah’s Infinite Playlist



    A few different outfits today!
    So first I had on my new sweatshirt (the last two pictures)
    It's from the fantastic Parlour Clothing which you can find here and their twitter is here too.
    All their garments are ethically produced and where possible organic, and climate neutral. All items are hand printed in the UK using water based ink and Eco-friendly printing techniques.
    I just love the seahorse and the candyfloss pink colour it's super cute and i think it's kinda quirky too!
    And to my second outfit
    I have to apologise about the blurry second picture
    The only reason i included it was because you got a better look at my blue eyeliner
    I know a lot of you were a fan of my chunky knit that i was wearing a few posts ago
    well this is another one hand knitted by my very own mama.
    I just love the colour of it and it's just the right amount old/80's for me to just love wearing,
    very retro
    My mama actually has an Etsy shop that you can head on over to and request a jumper/sweater/cardigan like this one or the one i wore in the last post
    She doesn't really have much knitwear up for adults yet but she is taking request orders until she actually puts more up!
    So head on over here if you want some knitted goodies!
    Oh and i know i haven't really spoken about New York Fashion week yet
    But i am planning on doing a little collage of my fave/worst shows
    as i don't really want to post every picture from the shows as i know there are loads of websites out their you can view them on anyway.
    I'll do the same for LFW too
    Hope you all had an awesome weekend!







    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/02/when-rain-falls-you-just-let-it-fall.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers