Powered by Blogger.






Monday, February 1, 2010

Taylor Momsen For New Look 2010


    So all the rumours from last year year about
    Taylor Momsen possibly being the new face of New Look have been confirmed
    And here are some of her 2010 campaign shots
    I must say I'm very surprised that Taylor picked New Look to model for.
    For those of you who don't know
    New Look is a high street brand in Britain
    I have to admit that i don't really shop in new look bar the occasional few visits
    I have had some really nice pieces from it in the past when i was a lot younger
    But in my opinion the quality and design of the clothes really started to go down hill
    although from what i have seen (and heard) recently of the clothes and the new designs coming out for S/S
    it looks like there will be some pretty things.
    I really thought that for Taylor's first big campaign
    we would see her pair up with a designer
    I didn't think it would be high end put i thought a new emerging designer would be perfect for her to make her big mark on the modelling world
    I know Taylor divides opinions fashion wise
    And although i am not a fan of her personal style i can see why it appeals to people
    Because she has got a certain look
    And to honest looking at this campaign i think New Look have a winner on their hands
    I am supposing that she is perfect for their target audience
    I don't know why but i have always thought that new look deals with a slightly younger market than Topshop, i don't know i could be wrong
    But either way
    Taylor looks great in the ads and she actually makes the clothes have some personality
    although again the clothes are not my taste but I'm sure the campaign will be a hit with all her fans
    What do you think are you a fan of Taylor?
    Do you think that her teaming up with new look was a good idea?
    Let me know!
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/02/taylor-momsen-for-new-look-2010.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers