Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Perfect Styling



    Tallulah Morton for Oyster Magzine #85

    One of the only girls i can image carrying off that hair
    I think it looks great on her!
    Oh and i have to say a MASSIVE thank you to everyone who is following this blog
    I have finally reached 100 Followers (actually i think it may be 103 now)
    I can't believe it
    I know a lot of blogs out there have like thousands upon thousands of followers but when i started out doing this i never thought i would end up getting anywhere near 100 people following it!
    This means so much that you all enjoy my blog!
    So again THANK YOU!



    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/02/perfect-styling.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers