Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, February 11, 2010

Audio Chi




    So, at the end of last year my ipod headphones broke
    After a few weeks of trying to soldier on with one headphone in two pieces
    I fished out a really ancient pair i had
    And have been using them ever since
    The reason why i have never bought a new pair yet
    Is because i really do not like ipod headphones or any of the similar ones
    I don't know if i have funny shaped ears or if it happens to everyone
    But every 5Min's when I'm wearing them they fall out my ears
    So when i saw a pair of these Audi Chi's in a mag
    I have been wanting a pair ever since
    They are the perfect solution to my headphone problem
    And the fact that i could match my head phones to my lipstick (i.e pink)
    Would be a major bonus!
    I am in love with every colour but i have to say i think the pink is definitely my fave!
    What do you think?
    Are you a lover of the retro headphone?
    Let me know?
    Oh and i have updated ......Continued with new photos
    And I have opened up a new contest
    So if you want to win two Emperors New Clothes Tee's and A pair of Jeepers Peepers Sunglasses
    Head on over here to enter



    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/02/audio-chi.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers