Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, February 3, 2010

"These are hard times for dreamers"



    I know most of you will probably already have seen these pictures but i couldn't help posting them!
    They are just super pretty
    It's the Alexander Wang T spring 2010 collection
    I think these images represent the collection so well
    The styling is just so perfect too
    I love all the cuts of his stuff
    They look like you could just layer them all on Mary-Kate style and it would all look perfect!
    The black dress and the white T's are my fave pieces!
    What do you think
    Are you a fan of Alexanders T collection?
    P.S has the model not just got the best smoky eye make up ever?
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/02/are-hard-times-for-dreamers.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers