Powered by Blogger.






Sunday, February 21, 2010

New York Fashion Week Fall 2010




    So I thought i would do a little round up of New York Fashion Week
    I didn't bother posting every picture from every show because i know their are loads of really awesome blogs out there that do that and they do it really well
    So, instead i thought i would do my own personal take of some of the collections
    I'll do the same for the other fashion weeks too!
    Let me know if you like it!
    And what you thought of the collections?
    And if you agree/disagree with my choices?
    Oh and remember and enter my comp to win £250 you still have loads of time till it closes!
    Click here to enter
    EDIT- My Twitter account got hacked last night guys!
    It's super annoying!
    But Just wanted to apologize if y'all got some crazy/annoying spam from me if you follow me on Twitter!
    Hopefully it's sorted now
    And you can still follow me here on Twitter
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/02/new-york-fashion-week-fall-2010.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers