Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bang Bang Shoes

    Shirt-Topman, T-shirt-ASOS, Jeans-Miss Sixty, Scarf-From an Italian Market, Flat silver ring-Robert Lee Morris, Ring With Green Stone-Italian Market, Shoes-Topshop

    I bought this scarf a few years ago when i was on holiday in Italy, and i remember wearing it all the time when i got it but i kind of mis placed it and didn't remember about it again until i found it recently
    I just love the vintage pattern on it and it's really versatile too
    I was actually going to start wearing it as a headband too but when i tried it on i kind of looked like a st trinians gone wrong!
    I don't know if i have mentioned it on my blog before but i am more than a bit of a nail varnish junkie
    I have hundreds of different shades and different makes
    and i always like to have my nails painted, i really hate having naked nails!
    I thought this week i would give nail art a go
    I used to do it a lot when i was younger
    painting various designs and flags (i know, random!)
    on my nails
    I wanted to do a leopard print design but didn't have the right colours
    So i done a pink and jade green version of leopard print
    It is definitely not perfect looking but it's fun!
    Oh and do you notice the second picture down is different to the rest
    Well, i finally realised how to change the colours (make them brighter/darker) in the my pictures and i tried it out on this one!
    It was fun, seriously i nearly had them all looking like pop art,hehe!
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/02/bang-bang-shoes.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers