Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, February 18, 2010

Angel Jackson


    These are some images from the new Angel Jackson collection
    Some of you will remember that i wrote about my love for this label before here
    And this new collection does not disappoint either
    A lot of the bags seemed to have got bigger in this collection
    Which in my mind can only be a good thing
    considering how much stuff i carry around in my own bag!
    My fave thing about Angel Jackson though are their feathered bags and i love this one in the third picture down too
    Normally when i think of feathers adorned clothes/accessories i think tacky and kinda cheap
    But somehow this label makes it seem classy and sophisticated almost
    as well as keeping the fun too
    It's definitely my favourite bag in this collection
    Oh and you can check out the website for more pictures and goodies
    They have also reworked their famous jaguar belt which i am so desperate for it just looks like such a classic piece!
    And is it just me or does this model look a lot like Georgia May Jagger to you?
    Awesome hair though!
    Please remember and enter my competition below to win £250
    Just think if your the winner then you may just be able to buy yourself a piece of Angel Jackson loveliness!
    Let me know if you like the collection
    I'm off to download the Glee album (which i just realised was released this week)
    and sing Don't Stop Believing till i lose my voice,hehe!
    Enjoy!



    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/02/angel-jackson.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers