Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, February 4, 2010

Just How I Roll

    Cardigan- hand knitted by my mama! Tee-ASOS Jeans-ASOS
    Scarf-American Apparel

    So It has started snowing here again, which calls for wrapping up warm when you go out
    Which as you can see is what i did!
    This is my favourite ever cardigan/jacket/jumper hand knitted for me by my mum
    It is super warm and snugly
    And ridiculously over sized on me which i love
    If you want you can go have a look at my mums Etsy shop here and put in a request for one like mine, if you like it too!
    For some reason it being snowy and wintry again made me want to have smoky eye make up
    Random i know!
    I love playing around with make up but I'd never tried such a smoky eye on me before
    But i am quite pleased with it
    I mean i think it is only borderline badger eye/ Taylor Momsen on a bad day,HeHe!


    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/02/just-how-i-roll.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers