Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What's In My Bag?

    Photobucket
    Photobucket

    I can't believe this is the first time I have ever done a
    'Whats In My Bag' post.
    I have always loved having a peek inside people's bags and what their handbags look like.
    So here's mine...
    1.  Water
    2.  Random Magazine, I always have one in my bag, you never know when you are going to have to sit around and wait on someone/something, so i think its always important to be prepared for such events!
    3.  My bag, In the second picture too.  From ASOS a while ago
    4. Book -The Miracle of Mindfullness, such a great book and again like the magazine i always have one in my bag. Normally one like this rather than a story book as non-fiction is easier to pick up and put down.
    5.  Cath Kidston Purse
    6.  Anti-bacterial gel-I carry about two in every bag, i think these are, like the best inventions, ever!
    7.  Ray Bans
    8.  Mentos, because who doesn't love a chewy fruity sweet, huh?
    9.  Vera Wang- Princess Perfume
    10.  Ipod with pretty pink headphones
    11.  My kindle and its lovely leather pink case. I am officially obsessed by this thing amazing! Although i only have this in my bag for longer journeys for short ones i just have the actual paper book in my bag i.e Number 4!

    Oh and i always have a black Kohl eyeliner, Mac lipgloss in a candy pink and Kiehls lip balm in my bag ALWAYS!

    So, what is your must have in your handbag?
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/08/what-in-my-bag.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers