Powered by Blogger.






Monday, August 1, 2011

"She's gone. She gave me a pen. I gave her my heart"

    Photobucket

    Get you boombox at the ready people Lloyd Dobler (may) be back....

    Cameron Crowe explained: "Say Anything is the only thing that I've written that I would consider [making a sequel to].

    And I've thought about it from time to time, and talked about it with John Cusack once. This is the only story that I've thought there might be another chapter to that at some point."

    One of my favourite ever movies....
    What is yours?
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/08/gone-she-gave-me-pen-i-gave-her-my.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers