Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Blazer

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    I have fallen completely head over heels for this 'Hatty' jacket from Boohoo
    I keep seeing it on all Boohoo's advertising campaigns at the back of magazines
    and it instantly reminds me of a longer version of a blazer jacket that the row had a few collections ago, that i just loved but it was obviously out of my price range.
    My favourite is definitely the camel coloured one but there is a beautiful pink/salmon version on the website too.
    Buy it HERE for £25
    What do you think?
    Are you a fan?
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/08/blazer.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers