Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, August 25, 2011

Stripes

     Skirt: Topshop; T-Shirt: H&M; Wedges: Ebay; Jewellery: Promod, DIY

    These are the outfit pics that me and my friend took a couple of days ago. I'm a big sucker for striped stuff, which is one of the main reasons I loved Prada's '11 collection so much. 

    Even though I love wearing summerish oufits like this I can't wait for the fall to come (my favourite season) and for fashion weeks around the world to start to see new trends on the runways, what fashionistas wore and models off runway photos. Just thinking about it puts me in a good mood! :)
    Hope you're having a great day! 
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/08/stripes.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers