Powered by Blogger.






Friday, February 25, 2011

Pattern Testers Needed & Friday Blog Hop


    My newest pattern is a comfy, snuggly pet bed! This style is a hide-away bed or as I call it "peekeboo bed". Any cat or small dog will nap here for hours!

    If you like to test this pattern for me please contact me through the message box on the bottom of this blog!


    Material that can be used are: fleece, quilters cotton, chambray, corduroy etc.
    Yardage: 2 yards

    I am asking for a $6.00 cover charge and once I receive your results within one week after you receive the pattern I will refund it.


    The 2 sizes I need tested would be:
    • S= for one cat or tiny dog (tea cup)
    • L= for more than one cat or small breed dog
    Here at the requirements for the testing:
    • agrees to pay a cover fee of $6.00
    • results turned in within one week
    • good visible picture of finished bed
    • "catch" any misspellings or suggest rewording
    • please no pattern designer! :)
    If all requirements are met I will refund the $6.00. For all interested testers I would send a paypal invoice to the email you will send me. Once paid I'll email the pattern.

    First come, first serve.


    *******************************************

    What I am doing Fridays......check CREATIVE GIRLS, a fun blog hop!

    The Girl Creative
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/02/pattern-testers-needed-friday-blog-hop.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers