Powered by Blogger.






Monday, February 28, 2011

An Award For Whimsy Couture

    Yippie!! I got another blog award! The STYLISH blogger AWARD!!! These awards are really fun & come with a couple things to do along with acceptance:
    1. Share 7 things you don't know about me.

    2. Pass along this award to 15 other stylish bloggers.


    Will most certainly do that, so here it goes.........


    1) I studied marketing in Germany but never made a career out of it

    2) My favorite way to cook is slow cooking (crock pot), perfect for busy Mom's;)

    3) Although Whimsy Couture's style is more vintage and whimsical, my love for design involves ALL styles like retro, goth & punk, 1920's, 50's, 70's, 80's, etc.

    4) I love communicating through email but hate phone calls
    5) Whatever someone tells me, I believe at first
    6) I have a bad conscience if I don't get to sew/work for one day (makes me a work-aholic!?)
    7) I moved every 2-3 years since I was 18

    Here are my favorite blogs, they inspire me and they make me want to craft even more!











    FunandFunkyMommy


    The Cottage Home
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/02/award-for-whimsy-couture.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers