Powered by Blogger.






Saturday, October 23, 2010

The X Factor...





    This is Sophia Wardman from the girlband Belle Amie from this years X Factor
    I have to put my hands up and admit that i am really not X Factors biggest fan
    Nearly all the act's bore me and don't even get me started on the judges.... 
    Although i do watch most of it as i think its such a monster of a show it's a little hard to escape it here in the UK
    But i had noticed this girls style from the start
    I really like the way she mixes things together and she seems to be as big a fan as i am of a granny knit
    Which can only be a good thing, right?
    I love her leopard print trousers too
    So if her band makes it through to the final I wonder if we will see the birth of a new style star
    I'm thinking a more mature version of Pixie Lott's style, no?

    So, who are you all backing to win this year?
    I hope it's Rebecca or Aiden I do think they both are kinda quirky and have amazing voices!

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/10/x-factor.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers