Powered by Blogger.






Sunday, October 10, 2010

New on the scene



    After reading fashion blogs for quite a long time I decided to make one on my one, on 10.10.10, since my favourite number is 10 :) I love the way fashion bloggers express their passion for fashion in a different, creative way and I truly belive that the future of fashion is in the hands of fashion bloggers. The reason I named my blog Fashion Fly is not that I love insects (oh no,no,no!) but because in Slovenian a fashion fly is so called fashion crave. I'll be writing posts about designers that I like, upcoming trends and my outfits. 
    Let me introduce myself, my name is Ana, I'm 19 and I come from a little country called Slovenia. Fashion and street style are progressing here and I'm so happy about it. People still tend to look at you strange if you are wearing something unusual but I think that you should be yourself and wear, think and do whatever you want, no matter what others think!
    My favourite designers are Alexander Wang (I love everything he puts on the runway, and OMG his duffle bag!!),  Burberry's Christopher Bailey, Marc Jacobs (on his own and as a creative director of Louis Vuitton), Christophe Decarnin, Michael Kors (loved his last collection on NYFW), Karl Lagerfeld, Philliph Lim, Hannah MacGibbon,...
    I'm off to bed, I hope you'll like my posts and I'm leaving you with the picture of my favourite model at the moment, the gorgeous Freja Beha! :)

    Love, Ana




    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/10/new-on-scene.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers