Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, October 13, 2010

All The Bands You Like I Liked Last Year....

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

    I was so excited when i stumbled across this label
    They have a great fun site that is so easy to navigate and packed with so many beautiful styles in there
    I really love hand printed/screen printed tee's
    I think it gives you such a great effect
    The tie-Dye and Madonna sweatshirts are uh-mazing!
    And being such a brat pack fan myself i love the Molly Ringwald/Sixteen Candles Tee
    Such cute fun and quirky designs, perfect for throwing on with a pair of your Chinos and pretty winter cape
    For laid-back chic!
    Let me know what is your fave design and if you order anything?
    Visit the site Here


    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/10/all-bands-you-like-i-liked-last-year.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers