Powered by Blogger.






Friday, October 8, 2010

I got my hat on...

    PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


    Every winter I have such high hopes that i will find my perfect hat
    But i always get one, never wear it and end up throwing it in the bottom of a drawer.
    I find it so hard to get a hat to suit me
    So these are my initial favourites so far this winter
    I know the first two don't look that warm for cold nights but they would look pretty and that's whats important,right?

    Which is your fave?

    1.  ASOS-£22
    2. New Urban-£40 (My Current No1)
    3.  ASOS-£12
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/10/i-got-my-hat-on.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers